At JR Technologies, our vision is to create the new customer-centric distribution landscape of tomorrow.
Working with us offers many opportunities to experienced professionals who are interested in joining a strong team, learning and mentoring in a dynamic environment, honing professional and technical abilities, and who thrive on new challenges. We provide an environment where people can leverage their skills, talents, experience, and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers. As a disruptive company, our future depends on our capacity to innovate with a sense of drive, purpose and urgency.
The JR Technologies’ Innovation Center is seeking an agile Full Stack Software Engineer to join our teams. The full stack software engineer will collaborate with the product and/or project teams to develop customer-centric digital software products from idea to production. Additionally, you will design and implement scalable web service APIs and have the unique opportunity to contribute to product design and system scalability. Working on a decentralized team that values speed and quality, we want you to lead the retailing transformation with us.
The Full Stack Software Engineer will be responsible for working closely with the product management and design team to define feature requirements and deliver the product that materially impacts the business and improves the customer experience. Technology is constantly evolving, and you will need to learn new programming languages and software design methods as they arise.
A successful candidate will have strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills with a track record of taking solution ownership.
- Micro-Services (Azure Functions, Lambda Functions)
- Angular/JS (2)
- VSTS or Similar
- NoSQL Database Technology (Cassandra, Couchbase, or similar)
- TOGAF or Microsoft Azure or Zachman Certified Architecture programs
- Working knowledge of TFS, VSTS or JIRA
- Working knowledge of JUnit and Mocking tools
- Understanding of Messaging Systems such as JMS, JBoss Messaging, ActiveMQ, or Kafka.
- Experience working with GIT or GIThub, some knowledge of bit bucket would be an advantage
What great looks like in this role
The Full Stack Software Engineer will be part of JR Technologies’ team whose vision is to deliver personalized, customized experiences in the realm of travel and beyond. This role will have an opportunity to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that looks to push boundaries. Full stack software engineers work both on the front and back ends of our platform. The tasks you will have will require you to visualize and work with the entire platform. We want to implement solidly designed systems that function well and provide a beautiful, efficient and effective experience for our users.
- A Bachelors or Master's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Experience developing cloud-hosted, responsive, web applications using Angular/JS, HTML5, CSS3, Java
- Familiarity with event-based System of Engagement Architectures Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
- Demonstrate active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (preferably GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, Mocha/Karma, Cucumber, etc.)
- Highly Desirable - experience / knowledge in the payments, airline & travel domains
We are always looking for talented professionals with a passion for work, who enjoy what they do and give their best. We are transforming the travel industry - be a part of it!